Search for content in message boards

Thomas Tootle & Lucinda Lyons (Keller, Lowe)

Replies: 0

Thomas Tootle & Lucinda Lyons (Keller, Lowe)

Posted: 1469980325000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Tootle, Lyons, Keller, Lowe
Hello everyone.

I am seeking more information on a couple who wed on 1 OCT 1874 in Pickaway County Ohio, USA. I am unsure which Thomas Tootle this is. (If you search trees and find Thomas B Tootle, Jr listed, that's probably my tree. Running with a theory).

Lucinda uses her second married name on their marriage certificate - Lowe. I do not know when she died or where she is buried. She was born c 1815 in VA.

I am interested in being able to determine whether the Thomas Tootle she married is Thomas Brown Tootle Jr born c. 1819. He 1st married Mary Jane Cline, which ended in divorce; 2nd married Permelia J. Daniels, but she died between 1860-1870. He is last seen living as "James Tootle" on the 1870 census in Roaring River, Barry, MO. I have not been able to find out what happened to him. It is not unreasonable that he should return to OH where he had roots, but there were many Thomas Tootles within this time period.

Thanks for any and all help. I am going to be writing to Ross County Genealogical Society for some Tootle research in the near future. I will likely also write to Pickaway County Genealogical and Historical Society as well - I was just there in person so I'm disappointed I didn't have this lead then! ;)

Find a board about a specific topic