Search for content in message boards

William Sidney Hedrick Jr of Catawba County, North Carolina

Replies: 0

William Sidney Hedrick Jr of Catawba County, North Carolina

Posted: 1114583911000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hedrick, Matherson
Hi, I'm looking for information on the mother of William Hedrick Jr. He was born 1868 in Catawba County
and died November 2, 1955 in Catawba County. His father was William Sidney Hedrick born 1833 in Lincoln
County and died 16 March 1924 in Catawba County. According to William Jr's death certificate his mother's
name was Eliza Matherson. I found a family tree on Ancestry.com that said her name was possibly Leisa
Jane Matherson born about 1845 in North Carolina. Leisa could be Eliza (Elizabeth). However, Matherson
can be changed to Matheson, Mathison or even Masterson. The tree I found also said they were probably
married in Burke County, NC about 1865. I have no other information on her. I would appreciate any tidbits
you can give me on her. I'm willing to share any information I have on my Hedrick Line. Also this could be
helpful, William Jr's grandson who is still living said that William Jr said he, William, was part Native American.
I haven't found any Native American link in this line yet, but Eliza is still unresearched and is possibly the link.

Thank you,
Dusty Holman

Find a board about a specific topic