Search for content in message boards

Patrick & Joan (Howland) Family, Warsaw, NY

Replies: 2

Patrick & Joan (Howland) Family, Warsaw, NY

Posted: 1490380080000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Eodice, Howland, Hazelton
I'm researching the Eodice families of Western NY State, including the family of Patrick Joseph Eodice (born in Niagara Falls NY in 1917) and his 2nd wife, Joan Anna (Howland) Eodice (born 1932). They had 8 children, and lived in Warsaw, NY for many years, before retiring to Florida, where they are both buried. Some family members also moved south, at least one lives in California.
I've pieced together information from various sources, but I'd really like to contact someone with more information about this family and their descendants.
I also have information on Patrick's first wife, Mildred E. (Hazelton) Eodice and their 5 children.
Patrick's brother, Sandillo John "Bondy" Eodice, of Youngstown, NY, was my uncle. My Aunt informs me that the two wives were cousins. I'm thinking this is correct, but I still researching connections between the Hazelton and Howland family. I've collected a lot of information about the Eodice families in Niagara Falls, NY. I'd really like to communicate with members of this family (both in Warsaw & Niagara Falls).
You can contact me through this message board, or directly at:
doug@internetaddress.com.
Thank you.
Doug Goodman
Port Townsend, WA
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
DougGoodman98... 1490380080000 
sarge736 1494214962000 
sarge736 1494215515000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic