Search for content in message boards

Richard & Mary Hynes

Replies: 1

Re: Richard & Mary Hynes

Posted: 1565510096000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hynes
Hi,

All vital records in New York (except for NYC) prior to 1880 were originated and filed in the Town Clerk's office. After 1880 a copy was also sent to the State.

Since their burials were in Camden, I'm going to assume they died there as well. You'll have to contact the Camden Town Clerk, www.facebook.com/ and ask about a death record.

The Oneida County newspapers are at the New York State Library, www.nysl.nysed.gov/nysnp/all/433.htm. Successful Searching!ec

The only thing I found about them was your family tree which looks very complete for Laban.

Prior to 1880 in New York (except for NYC) all vital records were recorded and filed at the Town Clerk's office. You can contact the New Hartford Town Clerk, www.townofnewhartfordny.gov/town-clerk and ask if they have any birth, marriage and death records when the Olny family was living there.

I'd also contact the new Hartford Historical Society.

North Brookfield is in Madison County and you can do a Google search for their town clerk and historical society.

Another resource is the Oneida County Historical Society, www.oneidacountyhistory.org/.

You'll find Oneida County newspapers at the New York State Library, www.nysl.nysed.gov/nysnp/all/433.htm. Successful Searching! (2nd attempt to post reply)
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
jadamson25 1564968804000 
judyartley261... 1565510096000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic