will of Laurentine Yates Miller

Replies: 0

will of Laurentine Yates Miller

Debbie Wilck (View posts)
Posted: 953035200000
Classification: Will
Surnames: Youngs, Miller, Yates, Swartz
Surrogate's Court, County of Cattaraugus, ss:
In the matter of proving the will of Laurentine Y. Miller, Deceased, George H. Pierce and Anna G. Carls, of the city of Olean, depose and say that the said Laurentine Y. Miller the said testator did in the presence of these desposed subscribe his name at the end of the intrument which is now shown and exhibited to these deponents which purports to be the Last Will and Testament of the said Laurentine Y. Miller and which bears date on the 24th day of February in the year of our Lord one thousand ninehundred and thirteen. Etc.
In the Name of God, Amen.
I Laurentine Y. Miller, residing in the city of Olean, Cattaraugus County, New York, of the age of sixty eight years and being of sound mind and memory, do make, publish and declare this my Last Will and Testament in manner following, that is to say:
First, I give and bequeath to my sister-in-law, Pauline Wasson, all my right, title and intesest in and to a certain oil lease made by ?? Perry to George Corevin and myself covering lands in the township of Shinglehouse, Potter County, Pennsylvania, and which lands have been subleased by said Corevin and myself to Producers Gas Company of Olean, New York, together with all my rights, title and interest in and to said sublease with said Producers Gas Company.
Second: I give and bequeath a;; my rights, title and interest in and to an oil lease covering the Jacob Gallets Farm on the west branch of the Four Mile at Allegany, New York, and all the oil wells, machinery, tools and appliances thereon, as follows:
viz, an undivided one-third share to my son Henry C. Miller; an undivided one-third share to my son Elmer Miller, and the use of an undivided one-third share thereof to my wife, Eveline A. Miller during her natural life: and after the death of my said wife, said one-third bequeathed to her for life, I give and bequeath to my sons, Arthur Miller and Thorton Miller, share and share alike.
(There is no Section Three)
Fourth: I give and devise to my said wife, Evaline A. Miller, the use of all the rest and residue of my real property during the term of ther natural life. The remainder of my said real estate after the death of my said wife I give and devise to my sister-in-law, Pauline Wasson.
Fifth: I hereby nominate and appoint my said wife, Eveline A. Miller, and my said sons Henry C. Miller and Elmer Miller, to be sole executrix and executors of this my last will and testament, herby revoking all former wills made by me made and particularly a certain will be me dated July 7, 1903, and another dated the blank day of August 1912.
In witness whereof I hereunto set my hand this twenty-fourth day of February in the year of our Lord One Thousand Nine Hundred and Thirteen, (sigend) Laurentine Y. Miller

Find a board about a specific topic