Search for content in message boards

Jose Angel Martinez Familly of El Rito, RIo Arriba, NM

Replies: 0

Jose Angel Martinez Familly of El Rito, RIo Arriba, NM

Posted: 1508953156000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Martinez, Archuleta,
I am looking for information on my 2x great-grandfather Jose Angel Martinez. I know he was born in El Rito, Rio Arriba,New Mexico in Oct.27,1868. He was baptized at San Juan Nepomurno Church El Rito, Rio Arriba County, New Mexico on Oct. 29,1868 on his Baptism Certificate it has his mothers name as Maria De La and I can't make out the rest I just have been using her married name since I am not for sure what her maiden name was..
Jose Angel Married Maria Refugio Archuleta & they had 9 children

Maria Eminia Martinez b.1896 - d. 1989
Francisco Martinez b. 1897 - d.
Cecelia Martinez b. 1901 -d. 1980
Francesquita Martinez b.1906 d.
Lucia Martinez b. 1908 d. 1997
Lucas Jose Martinez b.1914 - d.1991
Felixe Martinez b. 1914 - d. 1951
Antonio Martinez b. 1916 - d. 1986
Roberto Adrianio Martinez b.1923 - d. 2016

Jose Angel's daughter Ceceila Martinez is my grandmas mother.
Cecelia Martinez married Ramon Martinez they had 5 children
Dolores Martinez b. 1922 d.1998
Carmen Martinez b.1925 - Living
Maria "Minnie" Martinez b.1927 - Living
Victoria "Vicky" Martinez b.1932
Raymond"Ray" Martinez b.1934

I don't have any information on Jose Angel's Father or Mother that's what I really am inquiring about if anyone that might be related knows this information. I am hitting a roadblock on this. My grandma doesn't know either so that's why I have come to ancestry to help fill in some pieces of her family history for her. If I had the name of his father I can continue my search on the Martinez line.
also if you have any photos of Jose Angel Martinez or his wife Maria Refugio Martinez & don't mind sharing could you send them to my email melton.gabriel@yahoo.com I am making my grandma a genealogy family history book for her Christmas & would love to be able to include photos of her grandparents in there! I also added the only photo she has of her grandfather & his Baptism Certificate

Thank you in advance.
Gabriel Melton
Attachments:

Find a board about a specific topic