I am researching my great aunt Alta Jane Bliss Holton (daughter of Nathan Purse Bliss and Aberillah Haines). She was born 21 July 1862 at Benton County, Iowa. She married George N Holton, at her fathers farm, 7 April 1883 at St Clair Valley, Antelope County, Nebraska. They lived in Albion, Boone County. They had the following children:
1. Cora, born 6 January 1884 at Albion, married a Mr Munsinger. She died in 1924 at Albion.
2. Raymond, born 2 Feb 1886 at Albion. In 1924 he was livingin Torrington, Wyoming.
3. Lloyd, born 14 Feb 1891 at Albion, died June 1966 in Nebraska.
4. Grace, born 20 Feb 1892 at Albion, married a Mr Burns. In 1924 she was living at 822 Vicennes Ave., Chicago, Ill.
5. Mattie, born 9 March 1896 at Albion, married a Mr Hendricks, she died Oct 1974.
6. Jessie, born 24 Oct 1898 at Albion. Lived at Selah, Yakima County, Washington. Possibly married a Mr King.
7. Ruth, born Abt 1902, she married a Mr Hoffman. In 1924, she was living at Albion.
8. Rhoda, born Abt 1902, possibly a twin of Ruth. In 1924, she was living in Fremont, Nebraska.
Thank you for any information on this family. Gordon C. Nagle Sr., 6617 161st St. Ct. E., Puyallup, WA 98375.