Search for content in message boards

Earl Richard Reece, Rose Ann Schafer, Jerry/Gerald Reese

Replies: 0

Earl Richard Reece, Rose Ann Schafer, Jerry/Gerald Reese

Posted: 1142973025000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Reece, Reese, Schafer
I am looking for Earl Richard Reece/Reese. His WW1 registration card is all I have found of him. Birth: 4/15/1888, Death: Between late 1921 and 1929. His address was: 2913 East 25th Street, Kansas City, MO when he enlisted in WW1 (1917).

He left his wife: (Maiden name) Rose Ann Schafer who later moved to Colorado (where she was born) after being widowed. She later moved to California where she died in Marin Co. in 1959. On her death cert it reads "Reese, aka Reece" on her last name section. I think Social security may have changed it.

They had one son: Gerald Reese. Born in March of 1921. He was in WW2 as a merchant marine. He worked as a merchant seaman out of the SF bay for at least 10 years. He supposedly died in a car accident in Arizona, leaving his ex-wives and one son. Here's where it gets tricky! He had several wives, and possibly a daughter: Vickie, who would have been born around 1950-1952. She supposedly lives in Chicago now, but no idea what her last name is now.

I have only found Gerald "Jerry" once online: 1930 census of Colorado. I have only found Earl once: WW1 enlistment. And Rose is in the SSN death index & the 1930 census, but no where else.

If you find Earl Richard Reece, Rose Ann Schafer/Reese/Reece or Gerald/Jerry Reese. PLEASE send info!

Find a board about a specific topic