Search for content in message boards

HELP! ISO any and all info on Timothy Ezra Harris b 1871 d 24 jun 1921 Shakopee MN

Replies: 0

HELP! ISO any and all info on Timothy Ezra Harris b 1871 d 24 jun 1921 Shakopee MN

Posted: 1503466344000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Harris, Oprecht, Taylor, Patterson
I believe this to be my brick wall Great Grandfather so, you can imagine my potential excitement.. however, as far as online searching goes Scott County is a bust and it's not possible for me to travel. I get the feeling I have possibly exhausted all the Ancestry searching.
What I think I know:
TE Harris is for sure in a marriage record to my Great Grandmother Dora Oprecht in Faribault, Rice Co, MN 23 NOV 1899. Grandmother Anna b 09 NOV 1899.

I believe his parents to be Timothy E. Harris b1837 and mother Julia b 1838.

The June 1900 US Fed Census shows Dora HARRIS living with daughter Anna Harris and Dora's family - the Oprechts.
Anna Rose Harris's Marriage certificate states father to be Timothy Harris.

I believe Timothy Harris/ T E Harris moved away to Scott County and went on to marry Lottie Lileth Taylor and have four children: Hester 1909-1997, Ruth 1912-1970, James 1917 - 1997 and Thomas 1919 - 1921.

Finding information on these folks for Scott County has been challenging. Ideally I'd love to see a will, obit, family pictures.. any and all things related to see if he is my missing/brickwall great-grandfather
Any help in finding documentation on these folks would be amazing!!

Find a board about a specific topic