Search for content in message boards

Alma Moehlman follow-up

Replies: 0

Alma Moehlman follow-up

Posted: 1508197834000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Moehlman, Olson
Hello,
I was able to locate the newspaper notice regarding the marriage of Alma Moehlman to Bennie Olson from December 25, 1918. Article lists Alma's parents as Mr. and Mrs. Eilert Moehlman. Further states she was employed in the Herald office for the past year and Bennie was employed in the mechanical department at the Herald. That all fits.

Then it looks like she married Frank W. Nehring which connects to the obit of Mrs. Eilert Moehlman (thank you!).

Interestingly, I came across this little tidbit from April 2, 1954 in the Austin Daily Herald: Purchase Cafe Mr. and Mrs. Robert Rasmussen, owners of Trail's End Ranch near Grantsburg, Wisc. have purchased the Chatter Box Cafe at St. Croix Falls, Wisc. Mrs. Rasmussen is the former Alma Moehlman. I wouldn't think there would be many women named Alma Moehlman from Austin.

I am actually researching the Olson line, but I like to fill in the inter-connecting families as well.

Thanks again for all the help getting "unstuck". I have really able to move ahead now.

Find a board about a specific topic