Search for content in message boards

STUTZ, Kathryn I., died Aug. 3, 2002

Replies: 1

Posted: 1036690548000
Classification: Obituary
Edited: 1104248222000
Surnames: STUTZ, VANDYNE, RAUDMAN, LEER, WALTERS, NOTTOLI, HOOPINGARNER, BURGOYNE, RAUDMAN

STUTZ, VANDYNE, RAUDMAN, LEER, WALTERS, NOTTOLI, HOOPINGARNER, BURGOYNE, RAUDMAN
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Carole Lynn (Mohney) Carr, Volunteer Transcriber

Transcribed from an original newspaper clipping from the 'Sturgis Daily Journal', which serves the St. Joseph Co., Michigan area. Copy provided by Sturgis Public Library.
http://members.tripod.com/~tfred/spl.html

Listed on this site are volunteers to do look-ups, check it out to see if they have what you need or want.
http://members.tripod.com/~tfred/stjolookups.html
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sturgis; Kathryn I. STUTZ, 96, of Sturgis, Mich., died Saturday, Aug. 3, 2002, at Thurston Woods Village in Sturgis.

She was born June 2, 1906, in Constantine, a daughter of Harry and Isabelle (VANDYNE) RAUDMAN. Kathryn was a Sturgis and Constantine area resident most of her life.

On Easter Sunday, April 17, 1927, she married Frederick L. STUTZ at the Trinity Lutheran Church parsonage. He died March 16, 1999.

Kathryn was a faithful member and believer at Trinity Lutheran Church in Sturgis where she served on the Altar Guild and Trinity Ladies Aid. She was a Girl Scout leader and a past member of the Sturgis Woman’s Club.

Surviving are three daughters and sons-in-law, Marialyce and E.C. LEER of Sturgis, Elaine and Clarence WALTERS of Quincy and Joyce NOTTOLI of Three Rivers; 13 grandchildren; 29 great-grandchildren; two great-great-grandchildren and several nieces and nephews.

Preceding her in death were her parents; three sisters, Verna HOOPINGARNER, Leonore BURGOYNE and Lucille RAUDMAN; and three brother, Herman RAUDMAN, Merle RAUDMAN and Wally RAUDMAN.

Friends and relatives may call after 2 p.m. Tuesday at the Hackman-Foglesong Funeral Home of Sturgis, where the family will receive friends from 2-4 and 6-8 p.m. Funeral services celebrating the life of Kathryn I. STUTZ will be held at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at the Trinity Lutheran Church of Sturgis with the Revs. Calvin Kolzow and Michael Klafehn officiating. A graveside committal will follow the service at Oak Lawn Cemetery in Sturgis.

The family suggests those wishing to make a memorial donation in Mrs. Stutz’s memory consider the Trinity Lutheran Church of Sturgis. Envelopes are available at the funeral home.

Her obituary is also at www.legacy.com where personal messages of support may be left for the family.

END
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
maudiecarole 1036690548000 
rachel23 1557703991000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic