My gg-grandfather Ephraim Charles Reed was born 19 March 1809 in Maine. However, he could have been born in 1804. Not sure of the Township or County. Census records show his father was born in Massachusetts and his mother in Maine. I am looking for his parents and siblings. He married Anna Eliza Fitz-Randolph, about 1840. I first find Ephraim in 1850 at Cussewago Township, Crawford County, Pennsylvania. In 1860 he was living in West Almond, Allegany County, New York. In 1870, Erie County, Pennsylvania. In 1880, he lived in Osceola County, Michigan. He died about 1884, and is suppose to be buried on a family farm outside Reed City, Osceola County, Michigan. I have not been able to find any death record. Ephraim and Anna's children were:
1. Sally Marie Reed, born 7 July 1841, died abt 1859.
2. Oliver Perry Reed, born 22 April 1843, died 13 April 1845.
3. Oscar Perry Reed, born abt 1845, died 12 July 1925 at Osceola County. Married Millie Belle Lindsey, 12 July 1875.
4. Albert Reed, born abt 1847, died 1865.
5. Charles J Reed, 13 February 1850, died 15 April 1932 at Osceola County. Married Elizabeth Mund, 3 April 1886.
6. Royal William Reed (my g-grandfather), born 7 December 1854, died 1 October 1934 at Olympia, Thurston County, Washington. Married Clara Mary Jane Mund, 28 August 1892.
7. Hiram J Reed, born 15 November 1857, died 8 January 1860.
8. George E Reed, born 2 March 1861, died 10 December 1935, at Reed City, Osceola County. Married Elizabeth Hunsinger, 19 January 1886.
I would appreciate any help.
Gordon C. Nagle Sr