Search for content in message boards

Lolita Helen PARKHURST

Replies: 1

Re: Lolita Helen PARKHURST

Posted: 1537116293000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Kitsos, Wegrzyn, Parkhurst
Hi Lolita was my mother Angeline Kitsos first cousin. Lolita's father Peter Kitsos and my mother's father Eros Kitson were brothers from the Pelponis Islands of Greece. Peter and Eros first came to America in 1907 to The St. Louis Worlds fair to learn the new Kideoscope early motion picture trade., They settled in Chicago where they began to purchase nickelodean theaters. My grandfather Eros married Frances Wegrzyn in 1923 and my mother was born in 1924. Eros purchased a bungalow in Forest Park, Il . Unfortunately, he passed away in 1927 from TB leaving behind his wife, my mom age 3 and 3 young children from my grandmother's first marriage. Eros and Peter had a 3rd brother James who remained in Greece. In 1993, my mother Angeline went to her fathers birthplace and met James' son, her first cousin and his son Thomas Kitsos. Thomas Kitsos now lives in America with his wife and children. Anybody have any connections to the Kitsos family or any of the descendants of the Kitsos brothers Peter, Eros or James??
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
WHL44 1282999807000 
Mary Carlisle 1537116293000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic