Search for content in message boards

Kittery or Portsmouth

Replies: 2

Re: Kittery or Portsmouth

Posted: 1343733131000
Classification: Lookup

How do I obtain past medical records?

All of our medical records are retired to St Louis Mo, every two to five years (every five years for outpatient records and every two years for inpatient records). You may contact them at the following address: National Personnel Records, 9700 Page Blvd, St Louis Mo 63132-5100 . Telephone 314-801-0800 , Fax 314 801-9195 . You will need to know what type of medical records that you are looking for (inpatient or outpatient) and from what hospital or clinic.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
BJCates71 1343682561000 
ELLinSpain 1343733131000 
gem5955 1343739062000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic