Search for content in message boards

Alexandre Beaudoin and Zephirine Desrochers

Replies: 13

Re: Objet : Re: Objet : Re: Objet : Re: Objet : Re: Alexandre Beaudoin and Zephirine Desrochers

Posted: 1345465720000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Beaudoin
Hi Diane,
Thank you for those two pictures. I must say I have never heard of the name Theode before. Is it a common name in Quebec? I am also curious where the descendents of Jean Baptiste Beaudoin and Marie Mathieu live now. Is there a town where most of grandchildren and great-grandchildren still live?

My mom's father comes from Drummondville, Quebec. His name is Leon Paul and comes from the Paul-Hus family. So I am full of Quebec blood....haha.

There are not many Beaudoins left in Biddeford. Alexander had 2 sons named Emile and Lionel. Emile had 3 sons and 2 daughters (Paul, Roland, Raymond, Rachel & Doris). I am the only child of Paul. Roland had one girl. Raymond has no children. Rachel had 4 girls. Doris is unknown to me. So...of the Emile Beaudoin male descendents there is only my Uncle Raymond still alive and myself. Oh...and I almost forgot....I have 2 children (a boy and a girl who both live in the big city of Boston).

It is nice talking to you. "Bon jour".
Marc Beaudoin
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
cascoman987 1344813986000 
snolin1 1345343961000 
mpb1958 1345465720000 
snolin1 1345774266000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic