Search for content in message boards

Washington, KY., Cemetery Lookup

Replies: 1

Washington, KY., Cemetery Lookup

Posted: 983361600000
Classification: Query
Edited: 1314836128000
Surnames: HARBIN, WILSON
Could someone please do a cemetery lookup for me? I would like to find the location of the grave of my Great Uncle, Wyatt Hampton "Bud" Harbin, who died at Hayswood Hospital, and resided in Washington, KY., at the time of his death, 22 Sept. 1940. His Kentucky Death certificate says he was buried on 24 Sept. 1940 at Washington, KY., it did not state the name of the cemetery. Wyatt "Bud" was boarding with a lady by the name of Ivy Wilson in 1937, in Washington, and I think it possible that they later married as she is listed as being his "wife" on his death cert. There is also an Iva Harbin who died in Mason Co., KY. on 27 March 1966 at the age of 90 yrs. Does anyone know Iva "Ivy" Wilson Harbin? I believe that she also had a son (name unknown, who lived with his mother and Bud in 1937). If anyone could please help me it would be greatly appreciated. I have posted this query again, as it and the response to it, were misplace during the recent update. If you have information on this couple/family, please contact Linda, at: lharbingrubbs@insightbb.com Thanking you in advance.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Lharbin33 983361600000 
Erick Rooker ... 1544381896000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic