THE FREMONT COUNTY HERALD of March 18, 1910: "Hamburg"
(1) Mrs. Will Slusher is the mother of Mrs.James Jones of St. Joe.
(2) Miss Edna Carmen of Peru, Neb., attended the funeral of her uncle Edward McDonald, Sunday.
(3) Mrs. Nellie Travis of Omaha attended the family reunion of her parents M. and Mrs. O. H. Coffey, Sunday.
(4) Miss Genevieve Skaggs of Alva, Neb., spent the winter with her grandparents John Griswold
(5) Mrs. Alex Mitchell died March 11. Leaves husband and two little daughters; lived on Dave Swiggart farm west of Hamburg.
--. Martha G. Reeves has died.