Search for content in message boards

Shaw family

Replies: 1

Shaw family

Posted: 1532191272000
Classification: Query
Edited: 1532227990000
Surnames: Shaw, Springer, Knavel, Gravatt, Deems, Wolfe, Wolf, Lamblin
Hello! My name is Darin L. Beemer from Ohio. I have been researching my family tree for over 30+ years. My great grandfather was John Milton Springer and he was married twice: to Effie Knavel and then to Susie(Gravatt) Deems and an affair with a Mary( Lamblin) Knavel. One of John and Effies children was named Chency Ellen or "Ella" Springer. She married a Loran Shaw and later a Miller. I have her death certificate which states that John and Effie were her parents and the informant was her son John Robert Shaw. Why would her son say John was the father if he wasn't? However, many of the other documents I've found for her list her maiden name as Wolfe or Wolf. This has been a discrepancy for years. I looked for a Wolfe and found a Ramsey Wolfe but no mention of her as a daughter and I know Effie never married a Wolfe, no documentation for it . All the other aspects of her life match up to mine including her birthdate. I would like to find family members of the Shaw family who might know why the discrepancy in the documents and if they are related they have a ton of Springer family! Any help would be most appreciated! Most of the Shaws are buried in Wells county, Indiana either at Six Mile Cemetery or others. Sincerely, Darin L. Beemer beemer.4@bright.net
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
4beemer 1532191272000 
ERhodes1135 1532205483000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic