Search for content in message boards

MILEY & CARNELL lines in Wabash, Grant & Cass Cos., IN

Replies: 0

MILEY & CARNELL lines in Wabash, Grant & Cass Cos., IN

Posted: 1043678238000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Carnall, Miley
Hi Everyone,
I'm looking for information on the following family ( or anyone by the name of MILEY, Myley, etc.) :
Benjamin MILEY (b.ca. 1824, PA), m. 11 Apr 1856, in Wabash, Wabash Co., IN to Sarah CARNELL (b. ca. 1832, OH). This is all I have on this family as far as a Wabash County, IN connection. By 1860, they were residing in Washington twp., Grant Co., IN. They did have at least one child (Joseph) before the 1860 census. He was born ca. 1858, IN.....possibly born in Wabash Co.

Benjamin & Sarah had at least 6 children--Joseph, Jane/Telitha J., Margaret E., Rosa P./Isabell, Grace, & Minnie MILEY. They were still residing in Grant Co., IN in 1870, but by the 1880 census Sarah & some of the children were living in Adams, Cass Co., IN.....without husband Benjamin. Her son August CARNALL (see below) had moved on to Lincoln twp., Crawford Co., KS.

I'm also interested in the CARNELL (CARNALL, CORNELL, etc.) line. I believe Sarah had been previously married, & that CARNELL was her married name. She brought to the MILEY marriage a child name Augustus CARNALL, my husband's gr-grandfather. Had Sarah been married before or was Augustus/August born out of wedlock?

Any further info would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,

.·´¨¨ ·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ¸¸.·´ ..·´ ~:¦:~
~:¦:~ ((¸¸.·}Donna Carnall{~:¦:~ .~¸..· ´¨¨))~:¦:~
¸.·´ .·´¨¨ ((¸¸.·´

Find a board about a specific topic