Search for content in message boards

John Thonburg Thonburgh Thornberry Son of Edward Thonburgh Thornburg

Replies: 0

John Thonburg Thonburgh Thornberry Son of Edward Thonburgh Thornburg

Posted: 1439777705000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Thornburg Thornburgh Thornsberry Thornsborough Thornborough
Hello my name is Randy and I am looking for information regarding one John Thornburg / Thornburgh born circa 1713-1718 in Ireland or Christiana Hundred, New Castle, Delaware. He is the son of Edward Thornburg / Thornburgh born in Ireland and migrated with his brother Thomas and Walter to the North American Continent in the late very early 1700’s
Edward was married to Jean (Maiden Name Unconfirmed as far as I know) Edward died in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania his will probated in December 1734

Edward & Jean Thornburg / Thornburgh’s children are listed in his will as

George
Thomas
Robert
Walter
Jean
William
Joseph
Margaret
Elizabeth
Edward
John

Anyone that has any information regarding John and or his siblings (Especially John) I would love to hear from you. I have just about every Thornburg / Thornburgh book there is; so if anyone need look ups (Please feel free to contact me at RandyRedman@logarpc.com or call me at 856-782-4950 )

PS: Charles C Thornburg III states in his book that his Grandmother NINA BOISE or BOIES had a Thornburg Bible with the Thornburg family back to Edward of Ireland. If anyone knows the current location of this bible PLEASE, PLEASE contact me! I thank you for your time and consideration.

Best regards,
Randy

Find a board about a specific topic