Search for content in message boards

Looking for William McNall, early settler

Replies: 1

Re: Looking for William McNall, early settler

Posted: 1540930724000
Classification: Query
Surnames: McNall, Zimmerman, Cole, McDonald, Boatright.
Looking for info on this family too.
I have a marriage of one Sarah McNall, daughter of William McNall, and Caroline Zimmerman. She married on Septimus Cole, who was born in approx. 1841 in Linn County, Iowa. Septimus is my GG Uncle. Looking for any help in trying to track down history of the Cole family.

My great grandfather was John W Cole, born Iowa died Texas. I am at a dead end in regards to family history. I believe that his father was one John G Cole born approx. 1794 in Vermont. I have no death date for him. He married someone named Mary (McDonald) ? who was born in Ohio.

The family moved from Ohio to Indiana, Iowa and then to Texas. This is where I loose track of John G Cole and his wife. There are several children from this union.
Their daughter Rebecca was captured by natives and held for several years in Texas before her release. One of her children is Native America. She was married to Boatright at the time she was abducted.

If you are still looking for members of this family please feel free to contact me. I may not be able to help but sharing might lead you to some of your answers.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
RichardPeters... 1372637598000 
PABF1880 1540930724000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic