Search for content in message boards

Information on Eva Small, died in Anna 1947.

Replies: 1

Re: Information on Eva Small, died in Anna 1947.

Posted: 1564160659000
Classification: Query
Hi,

I didn't find anything about her in Ancestry nor in Family
Search.

I'd contact the Genealogical Society Southern Illinois, www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~ilgssi/ and ask if they have anything about her or the records of Anna State Hospital.

I'd also contact the Union County, IL Historical and Genealogy Society & Museum, www.unioncountyilmuseum.com/genealogy. They might have her obituary.

You'll find 1940 newspapers for Union County at Library of Congress, Chronicling America. They are free and indexed.

Also the Anna State Hospital Cemetery is in www.findagrave.com/. Successful Searching!

Hi,

Search.

I'd contact the Genealogical Society Southern Illinois, www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~ilgssi/ and ask if they have anything about her or the records of Anna State Hospital.

I'd also contact the Union County, IL Historical and Genealogy Society & Museum, www.unioncountyilmuseum.com/genealogy. They might have her obituary.

You'll find 1940 newspapers for Union County at Library of Congress, Chronicling America. They are free and indexed.

Also the Anna State Hospital Cemetery is in www.findagrave.com/. Successful Searching! (2nd attempt to post repl

Hi,

Search.

Also the Anna State Hospital Cemetery is in www.findagrave.com/. Successful Searching! (3rd attempt to post reply)
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Kevin Jackson 1561628845000 
judyartley261... 1564160659000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic