Search for content in message boards

John M Green

Replies: 1

Re: John M Green

Posted: 1380664048000
Classification: Query
Have his grandchildren contact the Central Hospital directly. Having done a similar thing two years ago to get information on a great-aunt that was admitted there by her husband, I learned a thing or two. Since his record is more than twenty years old and he is deceased, the records have been destroy. They do this to make room for all the other records for living patients that they have to store. All that remains should be a index card on file saying why he was admitted and possibly his cause of death. In ordered to even see this card you will have to go to the Probate Court in Milledgeville Georgia pay a $50 to $60 dollar fee to get legal access to the card. I was in high hopes when trying to get access to my great-aunts records. She passed away there in the 60's, but all that was left was that index card. I settled for a much cheaper $25 dollar death certificate which are also at the Probate Court. First things first contact the Central Hospital and see what they have to say about the records then go from there. They do have a website and somewhere on there is a contact person for families seeking information. Good luck.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
ToneyKINCAID5... 1378913946000 
jtfnavarre 1380664048000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic