Search for content in message boards

Salzmann and Rozales Family in South San Francisco

Replies: 1

Salzmann and Rozales Family in South San Francisco

Posted: 1565292686000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Salzmann, Rozales, Blanchard, McLain
Seeking information on James P. Salzmann and Christopher J. Rozales to write them to see if they have my father's family history, they would be in their 80s and 70s respectively. My father was Donald Gilbert Salzmann (deceased) and my mother was Francis Violet Blanchard Salzmann (Deceased). They divorced in 1979 and I never had any further contact with my father. Donald passed in 1993 mother passed in 1997. I have no relates living that I can find to research my heritage and I remember my Uncle Jimmy and Uncle Chris but believe their mom, Irene Rozales has passed as well as who I remember as Grandpa Chris. I believe my mother may have been married prior to my father to someone named Rocky McLain in the 1950's and I may have step a step brother or sister, not sure, Mom was dying when she told me the story. Uncle Jimmy or Uncle Chris took many great photos that I still have and my father wrote letters from the USS Whetstone to my mom in the 50s, she was from Brisbane, California. Dad was a mine sweeper during the Korean War in the navy. Believe Uncle Jimmy was a marine, but can't remember, only his trips through Texas to see us when he came through on his way to Louisiana. Any help on locating Uncle Jimmy or Uncle Chris would be appreciated to learn about my father's side of the family, as I have fond memories of the Capp Street family gatherings while we lived in Pacifica, California in the late 50's and early 60's. Thank you.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Sierra22tx 1565292686000 
KathleenLouis... 1568162718000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic