Search for content in message boards

Manuel F. Martin

Replies: 1

Re: Manuel F. Martin

Posted: 1348532265000
Classification: Query
The "Sisters hospital" was a hospital established in 1914 by six nuns from the Dominican Sisters of Kenosha, Wisconsin, in a two-story brick building on the northwest corner of Irwin and Cameron streets. A new building was built in 1915 and the original building became a private residence. The new hospital was known as Sacred Heart Hospital. Sacred heart hospital was run for many years by the nuns. Eventually it was sold and became Central Valley Hospital and is now owned and operated by Adventist Health. Here is a link to a history of that hospital:

http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~cagha/biographies/s/sacred....





SubjectAuthorDate Posted
carlinchriste... 1348422110000 
creelman03 1348532265000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic