The Arcata Union, Oct 13, 1888, page 3
Jas. MANNING having got moved into his new and cosy home on 10th street, near H, the old house where he fomerly resided has been moved away, and will be placed on the hill. The old house is one of Arcata's landmarks. It was built by E. PRIGMORE in 1852, and was occupied by the PRIGMORE family for a number of years.