Search for content in message boards

Rigdon

Replies: 0
Posted: 1552329388000
Classification: Query
Edited: 1563377493000
Surnames: Rigdon
I can only find old posts on Joshua Rigdon b. 1770 NC m. Nancy or "Fronie" Fennell. They're my direct ancestors but I need to communicate with someone well acquainted with the children of his son James Howard Rigdon and wife Barbara Haskett Pearson. I'm trying to identify which of their sons was the father of Emily Elizabeth Pearson who was born out of wedlock to his cousin Sarah Anne "Annie" Pearson. Emily is my maternal great-grandmother and all we know is that one of James and Barbara's son was her father. I have the handwritten notes one of my great-aunts who was a daughter of Emily. It was never passed down to them which son was Emily's father, as he was never allowed any contact with her. It's a sad story. My great aunt wrote that Emily always wished she could have met her father. I'm hoping someone in the Rigdon family knows his identity and can tell me who my great-great grandfather Rigdon was. Until that is known, I don't know which line to follow that might include half-siblings, etc. to our Emily.

Find a board about a specific topic