Thank you so much for your help!
Now I need to find sources for his children. I'll concentrate on his lifetime and get his kids' birth records/sources for now until I can be more efficient at researching and finding sources quickly. It takes me too long! And where did Dennis come from when he moved to Quebec? New York maybe?
In the 1891 Canada Census, that Dennis is problably someone else or his child especially if he's 40 years old. His estimated b would be 1851? who is he? I'll transcribe the 1871 Canada Census tonight.
The 1851 Canada census list 6 FLAMSBURG children without a parent.
1. Female, Ellen Flamsburg, age 14, (transcribed as 14-Ancestry) b abt 1837
2. Female, Emile, (who is she? name not on list) age 12, b abt 1839
3. Male, Stephen, age 10, b abt 1841
4. Female, Jane, age 7, b abt 1844
5. Male, Demson (sp? can't read it), age 5 - could be Dennis b abt 1846
6. Female, Margret, age 2, b abt 1849
Dennis Flansbury died 17 May 1870. If Denis' estimated birth year is 1807 that doesn't add up. Wrong Dennis?
I am required to find sources for everyone and record the information I find. Question: His wife #1 Julia Ann Levan, when did she die? I've looked everywhere and can't find a source? and wife #2 Marie Josephte or Josephine Lavergne, when did Dennis marry her? I can't f ind any record/source either so I'm assuming her name is misspelled too.
And if I'm wrong please let me know. I appreciate that!
I'll keep on researching and researching! Merci!