Search for content in message boards

Searching for info on Kenneth Douglas Gowie; his sister Marion Jean Gowie Thomas; her husband Frederick C Thomas

Replies: 1

Searching for info on Kenneth Douglas Gowie; his sister Marion Jean Gowie Thomas; her husband Frederick C Thomas

Posted: 1565637832000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Gowie, Thomas
Kenneth Douglas Gowie DOB: 25 Sept 1919, DOD unknown 1994, lived in Toronto at the time of his death. He was a genealogist, spending years in England helping establish the company Kintracers (which dissolved in 1993) and he gathered a great deal of ancestral information. I'm told that information went to the family of his sister Marion Jean Gowie Thomas (d.o.b.; 10 Aug 1909, d.o.d. unknown 1992)and her husband Frederick C Thomas(d.o.b.; about 1902, England, d.o.d.; about 1965) who lived in London and perhaps Forest, ON or had/have children who live or have lived in Forest, ON.
I am seeking information regarding Ken's death/burial/obituary etc and I am looking for the relatives of Marion and Fred to try and find all the historical information my great uncle had gathered together about our family. I appreciate any and all help and communication. Thank you!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
miohmio 1565637832000 
highridgemini 1566468122000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic