Search for content in message boards

Mulligans in Pembroke

Replies: 5

Re: Mulligans in Pembroke

Patti MacKinnon (View posts)
Posted: 1106546119000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Mulligan
IN regards to the decendants of Daniel Mulligan (abt. 1817 Ireland) & Isabela Thornton (abt. 1825 England). Children include James(1848) married Mary Lafrance and they had Joseph and Bella;
Mary(1850)Married an man who's last name was Monk;
(Family moved to Canada)
Rose Ann(1852), married an man named Foreman and that was annulled and then married a Lamaire ;
Isabella married a ST.Lawrence riverboat Captain "Mills"-no kids;
Catherine married Jim McCool, and they had Daniel, Lawrence, Annie, Herbert, and AnnaMary;
Daniel married a Montgomery: see below;
John married Sarah Brennan from Allumette Island. They had Isabella, Kate, Daniel, Dick, Leonard, Ellie ans 3 stillborn;
Thomas married Aggie Howard from Allumette Island, they had Annie, Ken, Howard, Hall, Gertie, Dorothy;
Jane and Sarah. All born in Canada.

With Daniel and Isabella I also have an Annie born between Mary and Rose Ann, she was born, died and was buried at sea on the trip over to Canada. There was also a Bridgitt who married a Quebec man named Laundry, and they had Dan, Isabella, Maggie, Mary.

I am decendant of Daniel and & Isabella's son Daniel T. also, but in the info that I was given, Daniel born in Pembroke, married Liza Montgomery, (a convert) Liza may have been a second name. They had Thornton who was my grandfather and who married Annie Brooks from England;
Sarah Jane was a maiden;
Zetha married Loius McLennan and they had Bessie, Earl, Jpyce, Lois, Stanton, Colleen;
Wellington who lived in Sudbury, On and married Muriel Huckabone and they had Shirley;
Giles married and divorced Babe Beale, then married Margaret Talford and lived in Detroit, they had Micheal and Giles Jr;
Theodus married a lady named Elenore? and they lived in Detroit also and had Robert, Allen, and Donald

Does any of this extra info help at all???
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
caughtabuzz 1105721803000 
Patti MacKinnon 1106546119000 
Suzanne McCool Moskal 1163379078000 
neiloconnor18... 1340813111000 
mumsieskitche... 1164073074000 
Kevin Mulligan 1164077916000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic