Regarding your Studer surname. I am researching the BRUNNER family from this area and have an Eva STUDER m. Peter BRUNNER. Don't know if this is of help to you in your research or not. I am not directly related to this BRUNNER-STUDER family but through a relation of George BRUNNER father of Peter.
George Brunner b.abt 1804/5
- Elizabeth Hoffman b. abt 1815 d. bef 1891
2. Jacob Brunner b. abt 1838 Ontario, CAN
- Rosina Herber b. 1838
3. George .Brunner b. 1861
3. Levina Brunner b. 1863
3. Annie Brunner b. 1866
3. Mary Brunner b. 1869
3. Margaret Brunner b. 12 Jun 1870
3. Catherine Brunner b. 25 Nov 1871
3. Lucy Brunner b. 1874
3. Edith Brunner b. 28 Mar 1878
2. Peter Brunner b. 11 Jul 1841 France d 29 Apr 1905 (age 64)
- Eva Studer b. 1854 d. 23 Dec 1942 (age 88)
3. Herbert George Brunner (adopted) b. abt 1864
3. Louis Franklin Brunner b. abt 1867
- Bella G. ?
3. Catherine Ann Brunner b. 1870
3. Samson P. Brunner b. 1873
3. George E Brunner b. 23 Apr 1882
3. August Brunner (female) b. 12 Jul 1885
Also, have marriage info on Lavina ROHFRIETSCH married to Frederick GORDNER. She was the daughter of George ROHFRIETSCH and Caroline STUDER. He was the son of Phillip GORDNER and Catherine BRUNNER (a sister to my direct ancestor, Barbara BRUNNER). My BRUNNER family immigrated from Alsace, France to Ontario Canada around 1833/4.
Hope this helps, but you may already have this.
Searching: BRUNNER-SCHAUB and all allied families from Alsace to Ontario on to IOWA.