Yes there was a Baptist Church on the south-east corner of the Brazil Lake and Bloomfield Roads. It was built about 1873 (diary of Lois Crosby Moses) and closed and sold to Caleb Cook who converted it into a house about 1900. Lois's brother, Jud Crosby, was the last to live there. It was torn down in Dec. 1948. John Cook built a house on the lot in 1970s. No evidence of Church there now.
All those married were local people (lived in Bloomfield (now Brazil Lake) and Gardners Mills) except Hugh Churchill.