I am trying to find the link of Diamond's from the Northern Pen. and the Catalina area.
To date I think I have found that there were probably 5 brothers Diamond who moved to the Northern Peninsula, first Abijah in 1870's, then Joshua and in the 1890's the others.
Abijah, Manoah, John, George William and Joshua (Thomas?)
Has anyone else come across these names in their research?
- Abijah married Charlotte and had children Alfreda Jane and Henry Philip
- Manoah (NOAH) married Margaret (MAGGIE) Hodge and had Minnie, Whitfield, Caroline Ann, Manoah and Moses
- John married Abigail and 'raised/adopted' Jessie Wiltshire (from Catalina, Abigail's daughter?) and Timothy Gaulton
- George William married Mary and had Mary Joyce, Matthew, Victoria May, Joseph, Lettie, Vel, George W,
- Joshua married Caroline and had Caroline, Joshua (JOHN) Thomas, Eli Philip, Matthew James, and Caroline Jane
If you have any info on this lineage, I would love the help!
All the best!