Search for content in message boards

town site

Replies: 4

Re: town site Zezawa

Posted: 1362071553000
Classification: Query
Edited: 1362072704000
Zezawa ( Жежава/Zhezhava in Ukrainian) was first documented in 1578 and still exists today. The village was renamed in 1950 to Zelenyj Hai (means GREEN WOODS) and today is clustered w/another hamlet called Pechorna (repopulated by people from Khutor Berez). It is located on the Dniester River in Zalishchyki raion/district > Ternopil oblast/region. Natives still refer to this as part of Historic Northern Bukovyna Province. Archealogical digs indicate that there was human settlement here dating back to 5500 BC.

Man returns to his home village and remembers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKHm1rQBgGo

What a beautiful place to grow up - on Dniester River.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVIIkPzXvXA
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
dbhopaluk1 1077591601000 
ZBeca 1077668751000 
UkeSource 1078461174000 
ZlaticaBeca 1362027628000 
Mighthelp 1362071553000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic