Search for content in message boards


Replies: 1

Re: help

Mighthelp (View posts)
Posted: 1094890362000
Classification: Query
Today selo/village TANSKE > Umanskij (Uman) raion/district >Cherkaska Oblast/Region.

You might consider writing Village Administrator and inquiring re any surviving relatives still residing in the village.

Holovi Silskoji Rady
selo Tanske
Umanskij Raion
Cherkaska Oblast
UA 20334

You could request a birth certificate thru RAHS in UMAN.
Contact you nearest Ukrainian Embassy or Consulate Ofc and request an antheka (privacy release document), which will permit you to submit a request to RAHS (Civilian Registration Records Archives). You will need to have antheka notarized. I think the fee for a copy of birth certificate runs about $60 USD.

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Herasymchuk Alexandr 1025701154000 
Mighthelp 1094890362000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic