Search for content in message boards

Re: Gogou family

Replies: 0

Re: Gogou family

Penelope Maupin (View posts)
Posted: 1002441641000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Gogou family
Aaron Sorry to hear of your rejected feelings. And thanks for sharing. I am certain your father would be very proud of you. Now if I may I would like to tell you a bit about myself. I am 47years old grew up in Toledo, Ohio with 3 sisters and one brother. On July 7th 2001 I was contacted by my bio-logical father Victor Lewis (Ticco) whom grew up in Johnson, City Tn.
Which blew me away because I had no clue that I was not a Maupin. But there is something even stranger yet all of the sudden. I just recently learned of the restaurant in Johnson City as well so I really do not have info on it. But how in the world are the Maupins, Ticco's, and Gogous all related. Or are they? I am real confused ! It hurt when I learned my sibling s were only halfs but if I find out they are cousins or something, I don't know what I will do. Please e-mail me at peace@bright.net you may hold some very valuable information for me. Also maybe I can be of help to you with the Maupins because that is truly the only family that I know about except for Ugene and Gertha ! Thanks a million Aaron.

Find a board about a specific topic