Search for content in message boards

Komancza birthdates for monuments needed

Replies: 8

Re: Komancza birthdates for monuments needed

Posted: 1360070810000
Classification: Query
You propably mean civil registry office (Urzad Stanu Cywilnego) in Komancza and not the archive as there is no archive there. Actualy, they propably do not have to answer (leaving aside that they should even if they can not help). Anyway, write them paper letter, give your full address there (the clerk does not have to answer, even emails, if there is no full address there). If possible use Polish address and write them in Polish. Alternatively, you can use any Poish consulate (civil registry office, if they find anything they should sent the transcript through consulate). And according to Polish law they do not have to serch the records they have, they can provide you a transcript (they charge 33 zł) for that but you have to give them at least a year. And they can provide transcript if you prove them you are direct descendant (so would not give you the information about your uncles). OK, this is a theory, in fact the smaller the place the more hepfull the clerks are so, quite often, it is easiest to call them and just ask the questions (of course in Polish).


I have some pictures from Lupkow for you, I will send to you later today
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Melnyk_Dianne 1360002203000 
jhzs 1360070810000 
Melnyk_Dianne 1363714534000 
jhzs 1363718715000 
Melnyk_Dianne 1363730119000 
jhzs 1363732202000 
Melnyk_Dianne 1363735206000 
Andrii Kir 1480544926000 
Melnyk_Dianne 1374262920000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic