I found a lot of Hilles in the Bohmte/Arenshorst/Herringhausen area and there are also Hilles to find in the older Ostercappeln church records. That will cost a little time fo find the right ones.
But now what I found till today in the transcript of Arenshorst church records:
HILLE, Gerhard Heinrich, Heuermann, born 1783 Herringhausen, house Nr. A-C, died 12/04/1838 at Feldkamp
married at Arenshorst (date unknown in the moment)
WIEHE, Sophie Charlotte
1. Anne Marie Engel, evgl.-luth., born 01/22/1823 at Herringhausen, bapt. Arenshorst 01/25/1823, godmother: Cathrine Margarethe Wiehe, grandmother
2. Johann Heinrich, evgl.-luth., born 02/27/1827 at Herringhausen, bapt. Arenshorst 03/04/1827, godfather: Johann Heinrich
3. Christoph Heinrich, evgl.-luth., born 03/04/1830 at Herringhausen, bapt. Arenshorst 03/11/1830, godfather: Christoph Hille
parents and siblings of Gerhard Heinrich Hille:
HILLE, Johann Heinrich, Heuermann, livings place Bohmte 4B
GREIVE, Catharine Marie
known children at Arenshorst:
1. Johann Heinrich, born 1777 at Bohmte, oo(married) to Massmann, died 11/04/1842 at Bohmte, buried 11/07/1842 Bohmte (6 children)
2. Johann Christoph, born 11/24/1780, oo Dorfmeier, died 09/01/1835 Herringhausen, buried 09/04/1835 Bohmte (7 children)
I also think, the two girls, Anne Marie Engel and Louise are the same person (same day of birth, 1824 might be wrong?, people didn`t know the excact year in the 19th century.
Best wishes from Germany
3. Gerhard Heinrich, born 1783 Herringhausen Nr. A-C, oo Wiehe, died 12/04/1838 at Feldkamp, buried 12/06/1838, place not noticed, (3 children)
4. Catharina Margarethe, born 1788 at Bohmte, oo Wichardt, died 05/07/1833 at Bohmte, buried 05/09/1833 Bohmte (6 children)
I`ll sent to you an attachement to you by email, where you can find some more HILLE family members.