Yes, this small town shown as Gross Ruhnow on the old maps, was in the old Prussian Province of Further Pomerania (Hinterpommern in German), of the county of Stolp (Kreis Stolp in German) now Runowo, Poland.
See the town locator:http://gov.genealogy.net/ShowObjectSimple.do?id=RUNNOWJO84SL
In there click on MapQuest to see location
Here is a nice 1938 map of the old names and Gross Ruhnow is at the far bottom right part of the map and just south of the red colored road.http://www.ourwebpages.net/pommern_ws/images/map4.gif
Also see History of Pomerania athttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pomerania