Search for content in message boards

REAL Father of AUGUST A. HECHT? Mother was Emilia Ursula Hecht

Replies: 1

REAL Father of AUGUST A. HECHT? Mother was Emilia Ursula Hecht

Posted: 1321647390000
Classification: Query
even though he was considered a loser to our German relatives (my Grandpa August Keel's REAL FATHER that is)...my grandfather August, who passed away back in 1998 wished to know of his REAL fathers blood lineage.

It was all held secret from him and he wished for me to find out. Only one member in the family knows the REAL NAME, Rudolph who is the SON of Genevieve Hecht, sister of Emilia Ursula Hecht, the mother of my Grandfather August (Hecht) Keel.

It would be nice to find out what happened and why he left when my Grandpa and his mom when he was 3yrs old in Germany....more-so it would be interesting just to see and learn what happened to that entire side of his father lineage. In Germany. August HECHT Keel was born in Wasserberg, Bavaria, Germany. January 13th 1912.

Rudolph Emil Gartzke who's mom is Genevieve HECHT, will not tell me because he swore to his mom that the name will never be spoken of the man that wrecked her sisters life etc. etc. But he KNOWS the name, and will not tell me, even though we are friendly, and he likes me.....he will not divulge this name.

Anyhow, I'm having trouble searching, can't find birth certificates in Bavaria....pain in the ass and also just wish that Rudolph would realize it's good intentions... that my grandfather did not necessarily care what happened to his father...but always wanted to know WHY, and what other people did as jobs, lived etc. in that part of the family history that he never knew....that vanished in his life, he felt he needed closure, he told me this, and through me beyond the grave...I would like to find this out.

Any help, info, anything would be greatly appreciated.

Michael Keel
415-721-7206
hammerheartstudios@Gmail.com

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Michael Keel 1321647390000 
RobertTback 1321853291000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic