Search for content in message boards

WINDMEYER/ENGELING of WEST PHALEN, GERMANY

Replies: 0

WINDMEYER/ENGELING of WEST PHALEN, GERMANY

Posted: 1495161815000
Classification: Query
Surnames: WINDMEYER/ENGELING/KASTEN (KARSTEN)
I am wondering if there are any WINDMEYERs left in West Phalen. My great-great-great-grandfather, Hermann Heinrich WINDMEYER was the son of Hermann Heinrich WINDMEYER and Anne Margarethe Ilsabein ENGELING and was born in either Herford or Enger in 10 November 1810. From what I can determine, his parents also had the following children - Anne Catharine Ilsabein (b. abt. 1809); Anne Margarethe Ilsabein (b. abt. 1812); Johann Heinrich (b. btwn. 1814-1815 and d. in 1816); Anna Ilsabein (b. abt. 1816); Anne Catherine Ilsabein (b. abt. 1818), and Friedrich Wilhelm (b. abt. 1819). (Most, if not all, of the children were baptized in Enger.)
Hermann Heinrich WINDMEYER married Louisa Sophie Caroline KASTEN (or KARSTEN) on 24 May 1832 in Evangelische, Minden Stadt, Westfalen, Prussia. They along with their children immigrated to the County of Fayette in Texas.
Would love to hear from anyone who is descended from or who has knowledge of the WINDMEYER/ENGELING line or any of the WINDMEYER children who remained behind.

Sincerely,
Tanya Kloesel

Find a board about a specific topic