Search for content in message boards

SCHNEPPER, ALL KINDS, FROM BADEN & BAVARIA PROVINCES TO USA, ILLINOIS !!!

Replies: 1

SCHNEPPER, ALL KINDS, FROM BADEN & BAVARIA PROVINCES TO USA, ILLINOIS !!!

sheri (View posts)
Posted: 1018474094000
Classification: Query
Surnames: schnepper, kimpling, toliver/taliaferro,fischer,cassens,meyer,martin,king,haie,lane/lanier,isom,smith,stamper,reed...
im a grt grt grandaughter of charles schnepper (originally schneppe in germany!)b. 1863, s/o gotfried from baden province germany & margaretha ruppert from mernes spessart bavaria province germany- charles m. caroline kimpling, d/o jacob kimpling from richland county illinois & rosalia weidner, d/o (johann) adam wedner & magdalene ziegler, both of germany.
charles father gotfried came to the us in 1853 or 54 from a port in havre bound to new orleans, on the ship 'richard morse', this being the only immigration shown for a man of such name who was approximatley the correct age to be charles father. i can assume only that he met his wife once in the us as she was not listed with him as on board.
chalres & caroline had several children, the ones i know are/were luna laura m. earl toliver ( these are my grt gramparents), rosa m. cheek,& dewey- they lived for the majority in the richland county Illinois areas, towns of olney & noble, my grt granparnets luna & earl settling in champaign county town of rantoul sometime in the early 1900s, they were m. 1919.
i have acquired a book written by an otto schnepper, regarding the adventist minister hugo schnepper, which i can assume will be a line of my cousins, there are lots of family photos in it- i have no photos before my grt grandparents, except for one of charles.
i also have the schnepper coat of arms, i am now trying to find out what it stands for & if there is a motto to accompany it.
IF THERE IS ANYONE OUT THER WHO RECOGNIZES ANY OF THIS INFO PLEEEEZ GET IN TOUCH WITH ME...
god bless. sheri
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
sheri 1018474094000 
Mark Schneppe... 1515033964000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic