Search for content in message boards

Clenow, DO

Replies: 12

Re: Clenow, DO

Posted: 1382741351000
Classification: Query
It is not a waste of time. Some of us study how people learn and perceive, so this is kind of a laboratory for us. And you are learning what people need to know in order to help you.

Don't feel bad about "doing it every day". I can't get my Office 365 to attach a file at work, so I have to send the file to myself using a different e-mail and then finish the job at home. The tech guys are so backed up doing other critical stuff I haven't bothered them, since I will be vacating this office in 2 months. It will be your turn in a year to help out the newbies. You should have seen me at the Family History center last night. I'm sure they thought I was a flaky old lady instead of someone whose been computing for over 40 years. I couldn't find anything on first try.

Sometimes your own security settings prevent you from saving the file. If that's the case, you can use Ancestry's e-mail option, send the information to one of us (date, ship, image number of however many, line number, etc.) and we can attach it like I did here. My e-mail is mary@levesque.com if you have trouble using the messaging service in Ancestry (you just click on the person's name to get into it.)
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
marylevesque2... 1382741351000 
minaayindra 1382713782000 
ZlaticaBeca 1382716365000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic