Search for content in message boards

NEW -dna evidence suggests...Moddi/Moody/Moodie/Mudie -Orkney-Norway

Replies: 2

Re: NEW -dna evidence suggests...Moddi/Moody/Moodie/Mudie -Orkney-Norway

Posted: 1518714486000
Classification: Query
To add a bit more to my message-
Does anyone give credence to DNA Memory?? Years ago I saw on a PBS/PBA staton the most interesting show on this very subject...or at least they touched upon it.
It grabbed my attention and I was glued to the TV. It seemed to say that somehow imbedded in our dna seems to be memory of our past and that perhaps those de-ja-vu' moments we have are actually something that exists in our own dna.
This could explain why we feel such strong attachments to certain "somethings" or "someones" in our lives. For instance, I noticed that someone in these threads had made mention of Robert MODDI's, line going back to the Kings of Scotland and Margaret TUDOR. For as long as I can remember I have had a strong fascination if you will with the TUDOR's. Recently I saw a wonderful series called The White Queen about how the Tudor's came to be on the throne. In it was a Margaret BEAUFORT whose son Henry TUDOR would be the father or grandfather of King Henry VIII. I know this is going to sound looney, but watching that show made me feel even more strongly attached to these folks. IF, and that is a strong IF, but if indeed Robert MODDI's lineage does go back to these STEWART's and the Kings of Scotland and the TUDOR line, that could be saying something too.
Another "for instance" - if dna memory does not exist, how then, does one explain how a kitty cat born in 2014, and has never lived to see or hear an electric can opener, when they heard one for the first time in their lives, came running to the kitchen as if it KNEW it was going to be fed??? This happened to my kitty cat and from that moment on I was a SOLID believer in DNA Memory!!
Just sayin'.....
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
MoodieScotIre 1518713955000 
MoodieScotIre 1518714486000 
lori obrien 1534120702000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic