Search for content in message boards


Replies: 10


Posted: 1570092473000
Classification: Query
For me, not through Ancestry but through Family Tree DNA - but for male-line only.
I think you can import your data into FTDNA for free and use their Family Finder facility. Otherwise there's a third-party thing called Gedmatch.Com which you can export to (I've done that) and then either use their One-To-Many report or do checks on pairs of specific kits.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
howard1581 1570092473000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic