Please click on Surname List at top of the Co. Leitrim IR Queries website (Genconnect-Rootsweb) for queries and information regarding these surnames, and please also leave your own query at that website. Thank you!
Similar-sounding Co. Leitrim surnames include Sleevin, Slugg, Stich, Stacks, Stocks, Salmon, Sliman, Somons, Sillyman, Soloman, McSloy, Sleavon, Sleigh, Sloan, Slowey, Sneyd, Slauson, Slice, Slow, Sly, Smyth, Smith, Sloss, Smallen, McSpallane, Spollon, Splaine, Smee, Snee, Snyth, Smithson, Sloss, Smithor, Smithwick.
LDS (Mormon) Family History Center microfiched index:
1. Eliza Slack born 14 Sept 1866 to Randal Slack and Ellen Foley, Drumshanbo.
2. Ethel Geraldine Slacke born 20 Sept 1869 to Randal Thomas Slacke and Susan Hanah Duncan, Drumshanbo.
3. Eva Annabella Slacke born 04 Dec 1866 to Wm. James Slacke and Nina Catherine Slacke, Newtown Gore.
4. Mary Anne Slack born 25 Aug 1864 to Randle Slack and Ellen Foley, Drumshanbo.
5. Marriage, Robert Slack to Anne Little, 19 March 1846, Kiltubbrid.
6. Slevin (female) born 09 April 1864 to James Slevin and Mary Lee, Carrigallen.
7. Bridget Slevin born 16 Dec 1865 to Timothy Slevin and Rose Cannon, Mohill.
8. Francis Slevin born 30 Nov 1865 to James Slevin and Bridget Kiernan, Carrigallen.
9. Garret Slevin born 29 June 1866 to Hugh Slevin and Bessy Callen, Manorhamilton.
10. Garret Slevin born 15 Oct 1866 to James Slevin and Mary Cullen, Manorhamilton.
11. Hugh Slevin born 09 Sept 1867 to James Slevin and Rose Mawn, Manorhamilton.
12. James Slevin born 01 June 1864 to Michl. Slevin and Anne Reynolds, Carrigallen.
More to come - It is not unusual to have spelling variations in names from record to record.