Please click on Surname List at the top of the Co. Leitrim IR Queries website (Genconnect-Rootsweb) for more information and queries regarding these surnames, and please also leave your own query. Thank you!
LDS microfiched entries include:
Similar-sounding Co. Leitrim surnames include Skellan, Skillen, Scalan, Scullion, McSkimmen, McSkimminy, Shimming, Shimmon, Sixton, Sexton, Skeys, Sleviin, Smith, Smyth, Slack, Slacke, Sleavon, Salmon, Sliman, Somons, Silllyman, Soloman, Slugg, Stitch, Stacks, Stocks, Skinnion, Skinnin, Skinan, Skinnen, Skeogh, Skuse, Simpson, Simon, Sleevin, McSpallane, Splaine, Spollon, Sneyd, Smiithor, Smee, Smithson, Snee, Snyth, Smallen, McSay, Sall, Sassfield, Season, Seay, Shaw Taylor, Sheekey, Sill, Sison, Sole, O'Shea, Sarsfield, Seale, Seasy, Sewell, Sheehy, Sweeney, Sicks, Sisill, Size, Swall, Shorton, Sorton, Serdon, Sherar, Sherrard, Sherry, Shughrue, McSheera, Sarrison, McScally Farmer, Mishelley, Saley, Scally, Sealy, Shalloe, Shelley, Silvey, Suckley, Yeamans, McSalley, McScollog, Miskelley, Salway, Sculley, Selby, Shelby, Sholloways, Solley, Sully, Sheran, Shannon, Shanley, McSloy, Sleigh, Sloan, Slowey, Slauson, Sleavon, Slice, Slow, Sly, Sheals.
1. George Shaw born 12 Dec 1865 to George Shaw and Margaret Clarke, Lurganboy.
2. James Shelvey born 09 April 1817 to Timothy Shelvey and Marcella Shields, Co. Leitrim.
3. Mary Skea born 01 June 1865 to Pat Skea and Mary Mooney, Lurganboy.
4. Rose Ann Skea born 10 Sept 1867 to Patrick Skea and Mary Mooney, Lurganboy.
5. Elizabeth Sloss born 12 June 1811 to James Sloss and ?mother, Killygar.
6. Ellinor Sloss born 11 March 1813 to James Sloss and ?mother, Killygar.
7 . James Sloss born 29 April 1809 to James Sloss and ?mother, Killygar.
8. Margaret Sloss born 18 Jan 1803 to James Sloss and ?mother, Killygar.
9. Mary Ann Sloss born 13 May 1806 to James Sloss and ?mother, Killygar.
10. Hester Jane Smullen born 19 July 1866 to Alexander Smullen and Catherine Cullen, Lurganboy.
More information is available in the computerized records at the Mormon Family History Centers.