Search for content in message boards


Replies: 17

Re: Shannahan/Shanahan

Posted: 1239917585000
Classification: Query
There is a partial commissioned research service at
Killarney Genealogical Centre,Cathedral walk,Killarney,Co.Kerry .Tel (064)35946.
Or else try writing to the priest of the Parish that you think your ancestor came from,Tullamore.
Try Fr.Hegarty,PP St.Johns'Church ,Ballybunion,Co.Kerry.
If you do a search for Priests of Co.Kerry you may find others that you could write to.A.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
mbogdan19561 1239000736000 
Angela Quill ... 1239137394000 
mbogdan1956 1239422988000 
Angela Quill ... 1239625838000 
mbogdan1956 1239709300000 
Angela Quill ... 1239917585000 
mbogdan1956 1239987700000 
mbogdan1956 1241105182000 
mbogdan1956 1241105185000 
BrendanJoseph 1239983088000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic