The first interment at Runcorn cemetery was on the 8th March 1860. Before that date, any burials are most likely to have been at All Saints Parish Church, or Bethesda Chapel, dependent on religion . Unfortunately, at the moment, the parish records of burials have not been transcribed by the Family History Society. The records are on microfilm at either Runcorn Library, or the County records Office at Chester.
Steve and Gill Jones