Search for content in message boards

Looking for ancestors of Taluc brothers Stanley, John, and George

Replies: 0

Looking for ancestors of Taluc brothers Stanley, John, and George

Posted: 1289757662000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Taluc Talucia Taluz
I'm looking for the ancestors of Taluc brothers Stanley (or Stanislov) born 8 May 1880, John (Ivan) born 888 and George (Jurgis) born 1891. I believe all were born in Russia; city unknown. Their mother was named Tekla born about 1850 and died 1918 (maiden name unknown) sometimes referred to as Babuna. I've seen the Taluc name used by this family also spelled as Taluz and Talucia.

Stanley worked for a time as a train conductor in Caucasia then after required service in the Russian army, he moved to Grozny where he repaired tractors. Stanley married Josephine Konanovich, of Polish descendant, about 1905 and they had a son William (Bolislaw)Taluc (born 8 December 1905 in Grozny). Stanley and brother George left Grozny for America in 1906 and Josephine, William and Tekla left for America in 1907.

I would like to know more information about Tekla such as her maiden name, birth place, siblings, parents, etc. I would also like to know about the father, Tekla's husband; name, birth date and place, parents, siblings, etc.

Find a board about a specific topic